Thursday, December 15, 2011

Isaiah 54:1-10, Luke 7:24-30, Psalm 30:2 and 4-6, 11-13

Daily Meditation:  Isaiah 54:1-10, Luke 7:24-30, Psalm 30:2 and 4-6, 11-13
 
Isaiah 54:1-10

You love Your own Beloved and You have loved us to the end.  We are not forsake or abandoned.  You are ours and we belong to You.  There is no intimacy my Beloved as awesome and glorious as the intimacy of the Eucharist.  We would never be worthy to receive You if it were not for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.  You have made every provision for us my lord.  You truly are a generous Lover.  There is none like You.

Luke 7:24-30

Beloved, we will not find You if we come with preconceived ideas.  We must be like little children - our hearts open to receiving You no matter where we find You and no matter how hidden You may be.  If we seek You we will find You, if we truly seek with the right attitude and a humble and loving heart.

Psalm 30:12-13

12 But now, you have turned my mourn­ing into rejoicing; you have taken off my sackcloth and wrap­ped me in the garments of gladness.
13 And so my soul, no longer silent, now sings praise without ceasing. O Lord my God, forever will I give you thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment