Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Esther 5:6, Esther 7:2, Esther 8:4

Daily Meditation:  Esther  5:6, Esther 7:2, Esther 8:4

“What is your petition? Speak up and it will be given. What is your request? Even half of my kingdom is yours for the asking.”
“Whatever your petition is, Queen Esther, it shall be granted. Whatever request you make shall be fulfilled, even if it were half of my kingdom.”
 The king held out the golden scepter to her.

 
 
My Beloved, I ask that You bless and anoint not only but every member of my family so that we may be pleasing to You always.  May all the work You have planned for me to do while I am alive, be accomplished according to Your most holy will.

Grant me and mine a full measure of Your most Holy Spirit.

I want to love You more each day until Your love consumes me - I want to delight in spending time alone with You always.  Imbue my entire being with the light of Your Holy Presence  Be Emmanuel in me.  Become Incarnate in my soul.

______________________________________________________

---- Mine I want You to belong to Me utterly, entirely, wholly, completely without reserve, hold nothing back.  Give all of yourself to Me - the good, the bad, the ugly, I want it all and I will transform, heal and make whole and beautiful.  Be Mine always.

______________________________________________________

I am my Beloved Yours and Yours alone today and forever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment