Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Song of Songs 2:8-14, Luke 1:39-45, Psalm 33:2-3, 11-12, 20-21

Daily Mass Readings:  Song of Songs 2:8-14, Luke 1:39-45, 
                                Psalm 33:2-3, 11-12, 20-21

Song of Songs 2:8-14

My Beloved, You leaped from eternity into time for me.  You had me always in Your heart.  Your love for me is so great that You left Your throne in the highest heavens to look for me.  Having found me You knew I was unworthy of You and could never be Yours in heaven until You set me free from the slavery of sin.  You set Your Face like flint as You walked towards Jerusalem and made of Yourself the sacrificial lamb that set me free.  Now You invite me to live a life of union with You here on hear.  You lead me and teach me to delight in You and soon You will come to take me home so that I can be forever with You.


Luke 1:39-45

Mama dearest, true love is always about the other never of self.  Teach me Mama to not only discover the need that another has but to do my part in providing what is required even if all I can offer if a smile, a touch or a word of comfort,  Thank You Ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment