Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wisdom 3:1-9, Matthew 25:31-46, Psalm 23:1-6

Daily Meditation:  Wisdom 3:1-9, Matthew 25:31-46, Psalm 23:1-6

Wisdom 3:1-9

Beloved, every sentence in these verses are a cause for celebration and helps us bear our loss of loved ones with greater fortitude, for we know that they are with You.  They rejoice in Your Presence.  How consoling it is to know that our loved ones are in Your hands.  They live with You in love.  Thank You.

Matthew 25:31-46

My Beloved let me never forget that I must live my life in imitation of You.  This is why You came into the world to lead me to the Father's house in heaven where He has prepared a place for me.  Give me a heart filled with loving kindness always.
  
Psalm 23:1-6

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside the still waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me through the right paths
for his name’s sake.
Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil,
for you are beside me:
your rod and your staff comfort me.
You spread a table before me
in the presence of my foes.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup is overflowing.
Goodness and kindness will follow me
all the days of my life,
I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
as long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment