Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Revelations 7:2:2-4, 9-14, Matthew 5:1-12, Psalm 24:2-6

Daily Mass Readings:  Revelations 7:2:2-4, 9-14, Matthew 5:1-12
                                 Psalm 24:2-6

Revelations 7:2:2-4, 9-14

I saw another angel ascending from the sunrise, carrying the seal of the living God, and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels empowered to harm the earth and the sea
I am sealed with the seal of the Cross and in Your Blood as are all those who have died as Your good and faithful servants.  Who saves but You O Beloved lLamb of God.  Verse 14 “They are those who have come out of the great persecution; they have washed and made their clothes white in the blood of the Lamb."  Beloved, no matter how great the suffering please grant us the strength to endure to the end.

Matthew 5:1-12

My Beloved, thank You for the meditation on the Way of The Cross this morning, it now throws a most powerful and illuminating light on the  qualities needed for true discipleship.  All these characteristics are Your hallmarks  my Lord and Master and they must also be visible in us who call ourselves Your disciples and followers my Lord.


Psalm 24:2-6 

To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
In you my God I trust; let me not be put to shame, let not my enemies exult over me.
Those who hope in you will never be humbled; those who turn away from you will suffer disgrace!
Teach me your ways, O Lord; make known to me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and instruct me, for you are my God, my savior; I hope in you all day long.
Remember your compassion, O Lord, your unfailing love from of old.

Grant that it is so for me and mine.  Thank You Beloved for Your loving arms that always lead me home no matter how far I stray.

No comments:

Post a Comment