Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mark 9:22-24, 27

Daily Meditation:  Mark 8:22-24, 27

Mark 9:22-24, 27



22......... If you can do anything, have pity on us and help us.”
23 Jesus said to him, “Why do you say: ‘If you can?’ All things are possible for one who be­lieves.” 24 Immediately the father of the boy cried out, “I do believe, but help the little faith I have.”  27 But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him and the boy stood up.

My Beloved how many times since man was created have such pleas risen to the throne of the Almighty and Your response has always been the same, "Why do you doubt o you of little faith?  Don't you know your God yet?  He is love.  My nature is the same as that of My Father and the Holy Spirit   We are Love.  You can always be quite certain that every prayer is heard and answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment