Monday, November 28, 2011

Isaiah 2:1-5, Matthew 8:5-11, Psalm 1-9

Daily Mass Readings:  Isaiah 2:1-5, Matthew 8:5-11, Psalm 1-9

Isaiah 2:1-5

We are once again in another advent since You were first born and came into the world.  In the Liturgy we read the prophecies concerning Your arrival.  The hope of Your people through the ages and we ourselves are filled with longing for Your arrival again as we wait in anticipation for Christmas.  A chosen few then knew of Your impending arrival.  Today we are filled with joy as we recall that God has visited His people.  

May the number of those who rejoice in You keep increasing through the faithful witness of Your people as we wait in joyful anticipation for Your second coming when You will return to rule the world.
 
Matthew 8:5-11

My Beloved Jesus, although I am not worthy You come to my soul faithfully in every Eucharist and You bless and heal me.  I am Your servant Lord.   I acknowledge Your complete authority over me.  Do with me what You will just remain with me always my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment