Sunday, November 20, 2011

Deuteronomy 31:8

Daily Meditation:  Deuteronomy 31:8

Deuteronomy 31:8


8 The Lord shall go before you. He shall be with you; he shall not leave you or abandon you. Do not fear, then, or be discouraged.”

My Beloved, You assure me in this verse today that You my Lord will walk before me.  I have to plant my footsteps in Your own.  All I need do is make sure I do not lose sight of You.  You promise to stay with me.  You say You will neither leave nor abandon me  Thank You Beloved for this assuring pledge that I need fear nothing for You will always be present to protect me.  

You say, "Do not fear or be be discouraged."  I shall hold on to this promise today.  I shall be neither fearful no discouraged but I shall walk with the assurance of one who belongs to God - with a song and smile on my lips and love and joy in my  heart.  "If God be for me who can be against me?"  Who indeed!

________________________________________________________

---- Mine, be watchful, be alert, the time for sleeping has past.  This is the last watch before the Son of Man comes, let Me not find you asleep.  Stay awake and remain watchful.  Pray constantly.  Let My Name be heard always on your lips.

________________________________________________

My Beloved, thank You for bringing me back to the right path.  I have been slipping lately but You have taken me by the hand and raised me up.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment