Monday, November 21, 2011

Daniel 1:1-6, 8-20, Luke 21:1-4, Daniel 3:53-26

Daily Mass Readings:  Daniel 1:1-6, 8-20, Luke 21:1-4, Daniel 3:53-26

Daniel 1:1-6, 8-20

Beloved, it is You who choose and it it is You who provide for those whom You have chosen.  If  if please You my Lord, call my sons and my daughter to serve You.  They are Your most wonderful gifts to us and we would be honored and privileged to return them back to serve You, honor and worship You.  All we receive we receive through grace.

Beloved, when we partake of only that which it pleases You to give us we will be able to withstand the onslaught of evil that beckons and beguiles without ceasing.

When we dine at Your table Beloved, we image You and are beautiful.  All we receive and possess are Your bountiful and generous gifts to be  used to serve and glorify You.

Luke 21:1-4

All I have is what You have given me, may I never hesitate to return with thankful generosity that which You have so graciously granted me in time and resources both spiritual and temporal. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment