Monday, October 17, 2011

Romans 4:20-25, Luke 12:13-21, Luke 1:69-75

Daily Mass Readings: Romans 4:20-25, Luke 12:13-21, Luke 1:69-75

Romans 4:20-25

"O you of little faith ----.    Be strong in the faith!  Have courage!  Persevere!  You have the power of God in you why then do you think as foolishly as one who  does not know God?  Wake up!  The time of self-indulgence and silliness is over.  If you wish to be My follower, My disciple, You have to stop wallowing in silliness and step up boldly in faith with courage, believing that I have done all I said I would do for I am God."

Luke 1:69-75

"Why do you moan.  I am your Savior and I have won the victory.  You have been saved from the enemy.  I have forgiven you all your sins and in mercy I have drawn you into my eternal Covenant of Love and Life.  I have delivered you from the enemy.  You in turn have to serve me without fear.  You  must be holy and righteous all the days of your life.  TRUST ME!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment