Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Psalm 18:40, Psalm 32:8

Daily Meditation:  Psalm 18:40


Psalm 18:40

40 You give me strength for the battle;
you subdue my adver­saries beneath me;


Yes, my Beloved, it is You who strengthens me so I can face the daily battles I have to wage against the world, the flesh and the devil.  I am warring all the time and though I lose the battle against my flesh quite often it is so because I am very weak; but in the end, with Your help, I will win  the war.  You fight beside me and You will help me to subdue my adversaries and crush them because You are faithful and You always keep Your promises.

==================================

---- Mine You know that often when you are faced with a battle you put up such a poor resistance against.  You set yourself up to fail, falter and fall.  If you had a more resolute will and if you used it together with the grace that I always supply you would always triumph.

=====================================

All that You say is true my Lord.  We both know it is true.  I cannot even will to resist temptation without Your help.  Beloved, would You will Your will in me, I am too weak even for this.  Please help me Lord!

Psalm 32:8
 8 I will teach you,
I will show you the way to follow.
I will watch over you and give you counsel.

Thank You my Beloved Lord, You never fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment