Saturday, June 11, 2011

Psalm 62:2-4, Acts 11:21-26, 13:1-3, Matthew 10:7-13, Psalm 98:1-6

Daily Meditation:  Psalm 63:2-4

Psalm 62:2-4

O God, you are my God, it is you I seek;
for you my body longs and my soul thirsts,
as a dry and weary land without water.
Thus have I gazed upon you in the sanctuary,
to see your power and your glory.
Your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.


My Beloved, no other love is sweeter or more satisfying than Yours and it calls from me a response as no other love can.  No earthly love can substitute for Your love for no earthly love can love as beautifully as You.  I belong to You my Lord, all that I was, am and hope to be I give to You.  Lay Your hand on me this morning and on every one in this household and bless us.  May we be sanctified and healed in every way by Your touch.


Daily Mass Readings: Acts 11:21-26, 13:1-3, Matthew 10:7-13, 
                                     Psalm 98:1-6

Acts 11:21-26, 13:1-3


Beloved, may Your hand be on us and Your Church just as it was with the Apostles in the early Church.  Beloved, You are continually calling and setting people apart for Your work.  Look upon members of in my own family my Lord and call them into service to You and Your Church,  Amen.


Matthew 10:7-13


Beloved if we wish to serve You faithfully all we need is You.  You will provide all that is required.  Here I am my Beloved, do with me as You will.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment