Monday, April 25, 2011

Isaiah 6:8, Acts 22:14, 22-33, Matthew 28:1-15, Psalm 16:1-2 and 5, 7-11

Daily Meditation: Isaiah 6:8

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” I answered, “Here I am. Send me!”

Beloved Jesus, if it pleases You to send me, then empower me with Your Holy Spirit.  Remove all trace of fear and help me to speak boldly and passionately Your Word of Life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily Mass Readings: Acts 22:14, 22-33, Matthew 28:1-15, Psalm 16:1-2 and 5, 7-11

Acts 22:14, 22-33
32 This Messiah is Jesus and we are all witnesses that God raised him to life. 33 He has been exalted at God’s right side and the Father has entrusted the Holy Spirit to him; this Spirit he has just poured upon us as you now see and hear.

Beloved, You are the Messiah, the Son of the Living God seated in glory at the Father's right hand.  All power, all glory, all majesty has been given to You and God has ordained that all creation in heaven, on earth and under the earth bow down and acknowledge that You are Lord.
Matthew 28:1-15

Beloved, You have risen and we have hope.  I offer You heartfelt thanks and praise.
Psalm 16: 8-11
He has freed my soul from death,
my eyes from weeping,
my feet from stumbling;
I will walk before the Lord
in the land of the living.
10 I have kept faith even when I said,
“I am greatly afflicted.”
11 I have said in my dismay,
“To hope in humans is vain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment