Sunday, April 24, 2011

Esther 14:4, 7:2, Acts 10:34, 37-43, Colosians 3:1-4, John 20:1-9, Psalm 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23


Daily Meditation:  Esther 14:4, 7:2

Esther 14:4, 7:2
My Lord, you who stand alone, come to my help; I am alone and have no help but you. Through my own choice I am endangering my life.
And again, on that second day, while they were drinking wine, the king said to Esther “Whatever your petition is, Queen Esther, it shall be granted. Whatever request you make shall be fulfilled, even if it were half of my kingdom.”

My Beloved, what can I say.  I am speechless.  Thank You.  My life is Yours to do with as you will.

I want nothing more than to love You passionately with every fiber of my being in this life and to love you perfectly and eternally in heaven.  Grant me this Beloved, I ask for nothing more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily Mass Readings:  Acts 10:34, 37-43, Colossians 3:1-4, John 20:1-9, Psalm 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23

Colossians 3:1-4

 1 So then, if you are risen with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.Set your mind on the things that are above, not on earthly things. For you have died and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, reveals himself, you also will be revealed with him in Glory.

I  want my life to be hidden in You.  I want to be lost in You.  I want to belong so completely to You that there is no part of me that is separate from You.

Pour Your life and Your Spirit into me and take my life and my spirit and lose it in Yours.

John 20:1-9

For me personally Beloved, the Resurrection is hope.  Each day in my life in passing   draws me ever nearer to You and to the place You have prepared for me.  One day where You are I too may be as You have promised.  This would not have been possible if You had not laid down Your life for me and destroyed the plans of Satan so utterly, that all he can do is froth and fume at being so thoroughly vanquished by You.  He only has power if we give it to him.   Our Mother has crushed his head under her heel and You have overcome death and sin by taking it upon Yourself and rendering both powerless.  

Thank You for the hope I have in You.  Thank You for every new morning that gives me the opportunity to start the day anew in You and for drawing me nearer to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment