Friday, January 14, 2011

Psalm 9:11, Hebrews 2:14, 16, 18, Mark 1:29-31, 35

Psalm 9:11
Those who cherish Your Name, O Lord, can rely on You, for You have never forsaken those who look to You.

My Beloved, my love for You is such a weak, faint little thing and yet it is a love that is offered with my whole mind, heart, soul and strength.  I am a frail, fragile nothing and so I unite myself with Your Mama's so I can love You with her love.

Hebrews 2:
. 14 And because all those children share one same nature of flesh and blood, Jesus likewise had to share this nature. This is why his death destroyed the one holding the power of death, that is the devil.
16 Jesus came to take by the hand not the angels but the hu­man race.  18 Having been tested through suffering, he is able to help those who are tested.

Thank You for destroying death so completely and for crushing Satan's power over men.  Thank You for taking my hand and walking with me in my time of suffering with compassion because You know and understand.

 Mark 1:29-31, 35
 29 On leaving the synagogue, Jesus went to the home of Simon and Andrew with James and John. 30 As Simon’s  mother-in-law was sick in bed with fever, they immediately told him about her. 31 Jesus went to her and taking her by the hand, raised her up. The fever left her and she began to wait on them. 35 Very early in the morning, before daylight, Jesus went off to a lonely place where he prayed.


Beloved, when I leave the Church each morning accompany me.  Come with me to my home, come to my work place.  Occupy the center stage in my lifeI will tell You all my difficulties and You Beloved, after taking me and those I love by the hand and raising us up, will serve You all the days of our lives.
Your grace wakes me up each morning my Lord - stay with me through the day.  I need You.

No comments:

Post a Comment