Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wisdom 6:9

Wisdom 3:9
Those who trust in Him will penetrate the truth, those who are faithful will live with Him in love for His grace and mercy are for His chosen ones.

How comforting these verses are my Beloved.  I offer You a grateful heart for taking us safely home and bringing us safely back to Kuwait.  you are a faithful God and true to each of Your promises.  It was a blessed and anointed visit with family and You and Your Mama were present.  Thank You for all the blessings heaped on us both spiritual and temporal.  "Those who trust in You will penetrate the truth."  You are the Truth for You h ave said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life."  I am often beset by a lack of confidence in myself and my ability.  Grant me the grace to throw myself trustfully on Your mercy and compassion, believing that Yo who have called me will not abandon me.

Beloved, You were misunderstood often it must have wounded You terribly.  When I am misunderstood help me to think of You and then I will not feel so hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment