Monday, January 24, 2011

Job 19:25-27, 1 Corinthians 1: 17, Matthew 4:17, 18,

Job 19:25-27
25 For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and he, the last, will take his stand on earth
26 I will be there behind my skin,
and in my flesh I shall see God.
27 With my own eyes I shall see him –
I and not another. How my heart yearns!

Beloved, when my life is over here on earth and You call me home to heaven, I shall see You as You are.  I will become like You for I will be one with You.  Help me Lord to live my life here on earth in Your shadow, so that even now, I will remain always in Your Holy Presence.

1 Corinthians 1:17
For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to proclaim His Gospel.  And not with beautiful words! That would be like getting rid of the cross of Christ.

Beloved, help us never to forget the reality of our salvation  and how God brought it about in You, the Incarnate Word

Matthew 4:17, 18, 20, 21, 22
 17  “Change your ways: the kingdom of heaven is near.”
18  “Come, follow me, and I will make you fish for people.”
20 At once they left their nets and followed him.
21 . Jesus called them.
22 At once they left the boat and their father and followed him

Teach me Beloved to be always alert to Your call and having heard You grant me the grace to follow You as closely as possible.  May Your will rule my life always.

No comments:

Post a Comment