Monday, January 3, 2011

Jeremiah 9:22-23, 1 John 4:1-2, 6, Psalm 2:8, 11

Jeremiah 9:22-23
 22 It is Yahweh who speaks:
“Let not the wise boast of his wisdom,
nor the valiant of his valor
nor the wealthy of his wealth!
23 But if someone wants to boast,
let him boast of this:
of understanding and knowing me.
I am Yahweh, the merciful;
I implement justice
and rule the world with righteousness.
For in these things I delight,”
this is Yahweh’s word.


M--- mine, if you want to grow, stay within the arms of Holy Mother Church, my Spouse and my Bride.  Through her, you shall be nourished and you will receive all you need to grow.  Remain in her embrace and as I pour out rich graces on her, you will be nourished and fed on manna made from the finest wheat and honey that is sweet.  You will grow strong and radiant with the strength and beauty of your Lord.

1 John 4:1-2, 6
 1 My beloved, do not trust every inspiration. Test the spirits to see whether they come from God, because many false prophets are now in the world. 2 How will you recognize the spirit of God? Any spirit recognizing Jesus as the Christ who has taken our flesh is of God
We are of God and those who know God listen to us, but those who are not of God ignore us. This is how we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error as well.

Here is a simple test my Beloved that can show us whether we stand on the side of Truth or on the side of error.

Psalm 2:8, 11
8 Ask of me and I will give you
the nations for your inheritance,
the ends of the earth for your possession.
11 Serve the Lord with fear
and fall at his feet;
lest he be angry and you perish
when his anger suddenly flares.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him!

All we have to do is ask and we shall receive all we need to lives lives pleasing to You.  May I nestle close to You Beloved as I take refuge in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment