Saturday, January 29, 2011

1 Maccabees 3:60, Hebrews 10:32, 34, 35-38, 39, Mark 4: 26-32

1 Maccabees 3:60
 May Heaven's will be done in everything.

What a wonderful desire my Beloved. may I always desire this too - that Your will be done always and everywhere. May my own will be one with Your.

Hebrews 10:32, 34, 35-38, 39

You choose the moment when we are ready to receive a personal revelation of Yourself and it is quite often in the midst of sorrow and suffering.  Give me a heart as tender and loving as Your Own.  Teach me to trust in You, to have a lively and loving confidence in You and to trust You and wait for You in patience knowing that in Your time everything will be perfect.  Count me among those who believe Beloved.

Mark 4:26-32

Scatter the seed of Your Word in me Beloved and awake or asleep let it put forth roots in order that I may be deeply implanted in You and bear rich fruit for Your glory.
Take my mustard seed of faith and plant it in Your love and all will shelter in its shade and You will enfold us in Your wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment