Tuesday, August 13, 2024

TUESDAY OF WEEK 19 IN ORDINARY TIME - 2024

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Shoulder my yoke and learn from me,
says the Lord,
for I am gentle and humble in heart. MT 11:29


EZEKIEL 2:8-3:4

My Soul's Beloved,

You are the Eternal Word of the Father, You, O Lord, are the Living Word that came down from heaven. You are the Word of God that we consume in the Holy Eucharist and when we eat Your Flesh and drink Your Blood we are one in You, one in the Father, and one in Your Spirit. There is no intimacy on earth as intimate as the intimacy we enjoy when we eat the heavenly manna and this intimacy we enjoy with You in time will be consummated in eternity.

What a glory it is O Lord for Catholics to begin here on earth to already begin living and tasting the goodness and graciousness of God what we will receive in fullness in Your Presence eternally. O Living Word of the Father, fullness of grace, wisdom, beauty, and truth, thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to us and for remaining with us now and forever. We long for the day when You will come to receive us and present us to the Father. Until then, Beloved, keep me safe in Your love and in Your Word.

I opened my mouth; he gave me the scroll to eat and said, ‘Son of man, feed and be satisfied by the scroll I am giving you.’ I ate it, and it tasted sweet as honey.

PSALM 118(119):14,24,72,103,111,131


Your promise is sweet to my taste, O Lord.
I rejoiced to do your will
  as though all riches were mine.
Your will is my delight;
  your statutes are my counsellors.
The law from your mouth means more to me
  than silver and gold.
Your promise is sweeter to my taste
  than honey in the mouth.
Your will is my heritage for ever,
  the joy of my heart.
I open my mouth and I sigh
  as I yearn for your commands.
Your promise is sweet to my taste, O Lord.
MATTHEW 18:1-5,10,12-14

My Soul's Beloved,

The world is not a safe place for babies in the womb, babies who are born, and little children. They are victims of greed, selfishness, and self-centeredness. Heaven grieves because myriad angels appointed to guard these little ones are before You weeping, grieving, lamenting, and pleading for justice for their little charges as these children are either cut into little pieces and ripped apart from their mother's wombs or used as playthings by evil men and women. 

Satan gleefully encourages those who have sold their souls to him that children are the enemy who must be sacrificed so that they can live lives untrammeled by duty, responsibility, charity, and selfless giving. Our world is being terrorized by the forces of darkness that are unleashed upon it and yet it is clueless that it is this is because of the prevailing culture of death and sterility. The world has rejected life and unless it corrects course it will bring about its downfall.

Not only do You instruct us to welcome children but to become like children if we wish to enter the Kingdom of God. There is time yet, there is time now to repent but it will eventually run out. Lord God, listen to the prayers, supplications, and pleading of Your faithful remnant and end the diabolic murder of babies and children only so the rivers of innocent blood soaking the earth and crying out to You for vengeance will cease. 

While there is time, Lord, seek Your lost sheep, and bring us back to the fold. Heal the world of its iniquities and cleanse us from all our sins.

‘Tell me. Suppose a man has a hundred sheep and one of them strays; will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hillside and go in search of the stray? I tell you solemnly, if he finds it, it gives him more joy than do the ninety-nine that did not stray at all. Similarly, it is never the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost.’

No comments:

Post a Comment