Tuesday, March 30, 2021

TUESDAY OF HOLY WEEK - 2021

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Hail to you, our King!
Obedient to the Father, you were led to your crucifixion
as a meek lamb is led to the slaughter.

ISAIAH 49:1-6 ©

My Soul's Beloved,

You did not come to save just the people of Israel but all people in every nation, every tribe, every culture, and every language. No one is excluded and it is incumbent upon us who believe to make You known and loved to the farthest corners of the world. This is our mission, this is the divine mandate given to us by Your own lips and it is not optional. 

You are the Word of God which is a double-edged sword and can slice deep into the heart of the most hardened sinner. Ever since the fall, You were called to redeem the world just as we are called to make this Good News of our redemption known to all. You are the hope of all and there is no other Name by which we can be saved.

‘It is not enough for you to be my servant,
to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back the survivors of Israel;
I will make you the light of the nations
so that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.’

PSALM 71:1-6,15,17 ©

My Soul's Beloved,

God created me in love and for love. He certainly does not need me but He did create me, hence I, on my part, must discern His will for this life that I have been given and do it.

I cannot repay the Father for the life He has been given and the joyful hope of sharing in Your eternal glory. This is God's will for me - to make You known and loved by the witness of my life and through my faithful witness no matter how insignificant it may seem in my eyes. 

I am called to take refuge in You. To make Your Heart my home. To trust You in all circumstances to keep me safe and to trust that You will always hear and answer me. 

I am called to love You with my entire being. To trust in nothing and no one but You alone. To cling to You and hold fast to You especially when the hour is at its darkest and night seems to last forever. Even when I am besieged by the Enemy on every side still must I hold ever tighter to Your hand and trust that You will never let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment