Monday, September 24, 2018

Proverbs 3:27-34, Psalm 15:2-3A, 3BC-4AB, 5, Luke 8:16-18

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Let your light shine before others,
that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father. Mt 5:16


Proverbs 3:27-34, Psalm 15:2-3A, 3BC-4AB, 5,
Luke 8:16-18


Proverbs 3:27-34

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

The poor always have a claim on us this is why we refuse them nothing if it is at all possible for us to do them good no matter how insignificant that act may be. We ought to be available to our neighbor in the time of need an act of kindness postponed may never be done. The moment is lost and will never be recovered.

We are called to live in harmony with each other. There is enough division and strife in the world without our adding to it. Sometimes, the godless can be quite attractive and charming, guard us against such charm my Beloved. Help us choose our friends wisely so we may not be led into the trap of sin.

May all who know us find themselves blessed for You dwell within our home. May we always be humble and in turn, Beloved keep us close to Your Sacred Heart and the Heart of Your immaculate Mother. Amen.
Psalm 15:2-3A, 3BC-4AB, 5

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

There is a code of conduct that those who belong to You follow. These You assure a place of dwelling with You. In a world of lies, immorality, rampant sin, we are called to live in purity of heart. To walk blamelessly in Your sight and to always live in truth. We are called to keep a check on our speech and control our tongue which can lead us to all kinds of sin.

We are called to watch out for one another for we are our brother's and sister's keeper. We are called above all to honor God in all we say and do.

All who live in Your shadow my Beloved will know peace and joy all the days of our lives.
Luke 8:16-18


My Love, Beloved of my soul,

We have received the Good News. I have been privileged to be born a cradle Catholic and with this comes a responsibility to share generously what was given to me as freely. Your Light has been lit in me and I must let it shine through me so others can walk by its light.

May the joy of the Gospel radiate in me, Beloved. May I never be afraid to speak about all You have done for me and how I have been saved by Your love. Keep me safe from serious sin. I know my weaknesses Beloved and there is every danger that I could fall when I least expect to. May I have daily and frequent recourse to the Sacraments of Holy Communion and Reconciliation so I may be strong to resist the wiles of the enemy within and without.

Grant O Lord that I may be open to receiving all that You desire to give me and may I use all I have received for Your glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment