Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Isaiah 49:8-15, Psalm 145:8-9, 13CD-14, 17-18, John 5:17-30

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

I am the resurrection and the life, says the Lord;
whoever believes in me will never die. Jn 11:25A, 26



Isaiah 49:8-15, Psalm 145:8-9, 13CD-14, 17-18, 
John 5:17-30


Isaiah 49:8-15

Dear Love, Beloved of my soul,

When the yoke of suffering is laid upon someone we love the cross is laid upon us as well. We feel their pain and  we cry out to You earnestly to hear and answer. Today, You assure me that You do answer. You are faithful and You have not forgotten Your covenant with me.

This is a time of darkness for one I love and I cry out to You Beloved for mercy. I believe in Your Word that assures me that You will restore, You will rescue, You will set free. You Yourself will lead us out to pasture and there You will satisfy our hunger and thirst eternally. No harm will approach those who belong to You. We need not fear the terror  of the night that is cast about it, nor will we fear the arrows of humiliation that are released during the day. For You will stand guard over us. You will make level the mountains and clear a path so we can walk in safety. You will lead us to the clear, refreshing streams of Living Water and we will be cleansed and refreshed.

You are a God of mercy and we will see Your mercy as You raise us up in the midst of our trials. You will rout the enemy. Forgive our lack of faith Beloved and thank You for You assurance that even if a mother forgets the baby at her breast You will never forget us.

Psalm 145:8-9, 13CD-14, 17-18

Dear Love, Beloved of my soul,

I rejoice with the psalmist as I acknowledge that You are gracious, merciful, compassion, You forgive our transgression every time we approach You with a contrite heart. We can always trust You to temper Your justice with mercy for You are a God of love.

Today Your Word assures me that You will life up those who are being crushed under the weight of the injustice of the world. We cry out to You my God and I believe You will hear and answer. You are our defense, our shield, our refuge, our hiding place. 

The LORD lifts up all who are falling
and raises up all who are bowed down.

The LORD is near to all who call upon him,

to all who call upon him in truth.

Right this moment Beloved, I take You at Your Word for Your Word is true. I believe, I hope, and I now place my confidence in You. Thank You for Your faithfulness.

John 5:17-30

Dear Love, Beloved of my soul,

In this long discourse You make clear to us that You are God, You are the Son of God, God is Your Father, You and the Father are One. You are the visible, tangible, God from God, Light from Light, True God from True God - begotten before all ages. There never was a time when the Eternal Son was not for You and the Father are the I AM, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, First, Last, and forever.

You and the Father work together - You do all the Father asks of You. All that You have seen the Father doing You do as well for You are the Image of the Unseen God.

You are Lord of the Sabbath. You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Your Word upholds all creation Your Presence in the World give it its Light and without You there is only darkness.

The will of the Father is that we all believe in You, His Son and in believing we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment