Tuesday, January 23, 2018

2 Samuel 6:12-15, 17-19, Psalm 24:7-10, Mark 3:31-35

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Blessed are you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth;
you have revealed to little ones the mysteries of the Kingdom. 

Mt. 11:25


2 Samuel 6:12-15, 17-19, Psalm 24:7-10, Mark 3:31-35


2 Samuel 6:12-15, 17-19

Dear Love, Beloved of my soul,

David loved you with a love that was transcendent. He was oblivious to everything but the joy of Your Presence and his heart bubbled with praise that burst forth from his lips in songs of exuberant praise. His joy was contagious, he leaped and danced before God to the sound of musical instruments. He gave to God the glory that was due to Him and the people around him were caught up in the fervor of his joy and everyone danced, sang, and worshiped God. 

This is how I too ought to prayer and worship You when we come together as one family in our liturgical services. We ought to put aside everything and worship You with our whole being. You fill us with such rich graces when we come together at the Eucharist and each one of us is given the Bread of Life and the Cup of Salvation to drink and we become the most blessed of all God's creatures as we feast on the abundance of the Lord. 

Psalm 24:7-10

Dear Love, Beloved of my soul,

At every celebration of the Holy Eucharist I am invited together with all God's people who are present to enter into the glory of God. You who are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord, invite me to come into Your glorious Presence and there I join with Your anointed to offer to the Father the most pleasing Sacrifice of praise, worship, and adoration as I offer Him His Son. Uniting with Your Perfect Sacrifice the sacrifice of my own miserable life I am made acceptable to the Father and He in turn fills me with the Holy Spirit who enable me to live a life of joy and grace. Thank You Beloved.

Mark 3:31-35

Dear Love, Beloved of my soul,

There never was and there never will be a human creature more pleasing to God, more beloved by Him, than the one whom the Father chose as His fair daughter, who the Son chose to be His Mother, and whom the Holy Spirit chose to be His Bride.

If I and everyone else in the world choose Mary as our model then You would have us all as Your mother, brother, and sister. 

Mary, Mother of God, and my Mother, intercede for me and for the whole world.




No comments:

Post a Comment