Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Acts 4:32-37, Psalm 93:1, 2, 5, John 3:7-15


DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Acts 4:32-37, Psalm 93:1, 2, 5, John 3:7-15


Acts 4:32-37


My Beloved, help me to be generous as the early community of believers were generous. They shared everything so those who had nothing received some and those who had much had nothing left over. You desire that we do not grasp to earthly things but rather that we cling to You and trustingly look to You to provide us with all we need. Help me not to hold on to any created thing but to allow my spirit to follow You untrammeled by the things of the world.



Psalm 93:1, 2, 5


My Beloved, Your law is the law of love and truth. You are holy and I can trust You and Your Word. You reign in splendor, majesty and glory at the right hand of the Father who has entrusted You with all things seen and unseen and has set You upon the throne of justice from where You will judge the living and the dead. The living will be taken up to dwell with You eternally. Keep me safe through the power of Your Word and the might of Your Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment