Friday, October 3, 2014

Job 38:1, 12-21; 40:3-5, Psalm 139:1-3, 7-10, 13-14, Luke 10:13-16

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Job 38:1, 12-21; 40:3-5, Psalm 139:1-3, 7-10, 13-14, Luke 10:13-16


Job 38:1, 12-21; 40:3-5

My Lord and my God! 

I a miserable sinner, unworthy, His little nothing who is privileged to call this awesome God Father for He looks upon me as His child because I am grafted on to You my Beloved - my Brother, my Spouse and my Friend.

Thank You for Your Spirit that dwells in  me, like Job, I will cover my mouth with my hand and be silent before You my God and my all.

Psalm 139:1-3, 7-10, 13-14

Verse 13-14

 It was you who formed my inmost part
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I thank you for these wonders you have done,

and my heart praises you for your marvelous deeds.

My Beloved, I thank You for Your intimate knowledge of me.  No one knows me or will ever know me as You do not even I  know myself completely.  I make excuses or perhaps deceive myself about some personal unpleasant truths about myself.  

But because of Your thorough knowledge of me, Your judgement of me will be more merciful and compassionate for You know how completely I depend on You and that without You I am nothing.

Luke 10:13-16

Verse 16

16 Whoever listens to you listens to me, and whoever rejects you rejects me; and he who rejects me, rejects the one who sent me.”

My Beloved, keep me always attuned to the voice of Your church so I may obey her and be guided by her.  When she speaks it is You who speak through her anointed ministers.  Bring back all who have rejected her Lord for they are ignorant and do not know that by rejecting her they reject You.

No comments:

Post a Comment