Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hosea 10:1-3, 7-8 & 12, Psalm 105:2-7, Matthew 10:1-7

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Hosea 10:1-3, 7-8 & 12, Psalm 105:2-7, Matthew 10:1-7

Hosea 10:1-3, 7-8 & 12

My Beloved, the world seems to be descending into a dark spiral of heinous sins.  Nothing good is permitted to survive.  The natural law engraved on the human soul is obliterated as men and women have turned themselves into gods before which they idolise and worship.

You warn us that the time is coming upon us when we will be hedged in on all sides by the enemy and there will be no escape for You will be far away from us .  Our shame will overwhelm us and our guilt will crush us.  But You are a God of tender mercy and compassion, You will not forget that we belong to You and You will draw us back to Yourself.

You invite us to prepare our hearts by sowing justice and to seek Your mercy in the Sacrament of Healing and Reconciliation, You in turn will come to us in kindness as we go in search for You and You will pour Your grace upon us, cleanse us and save us. 

Psalm 105:2-7

My Beloved, those who have experienced Your loving kindness sing Your praises all day long.  They tell of the wonders You h ave done.  They are called by Your Name and they glory in it.  Those who know You rejoice for You are good and Your kindness is everlasting.  Blessings upon blessings are granted to those who live in You and are nourished by You.  We acknowledge You as our Lord and our God while You reach out to us and envelop us in Your saving grace.

Matthew 10:1-7


My Beloved, as You called the twelve so You have called me.  I have received the same mission to carry Your saving healing love with me to everyone I encounter each day.  I am called to proclaim the Good News wherever I may be by the life I lead.  I am a daughter of God.  I am set free by the Son and I am sanctified by the Holy Spirit.  My mission field is anywhere I am at any given moment in time.  I am called to build God's Kingdom of justice, mercy and peace by a life of loving service to all for Your sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment