Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Acts 4:32-37, Psalm 93:1-2, 5, John 3:7b-15

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Acts 4:32-37, Psalm 93:1-2, 5, John 3:7b-15



Acts 4:32-37


33 With great power the apostles bore witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, for all of them were living in an exceptional time of grace.

Psalm 93:1-2, 5


The Lord reigns, robed in majesty;

the Lord is girded with strength.

The world now is firm, it cannot be moved.

Your throne stands from long ago, O Lord,

from all eternity you are.

Your decrees can be trusted;

holiness dwells in your house

day after day without end, O Lord.


 You are God, and I can trust You.  I can lean on You and trust that Your strength will help me.  You are holy and Your Word is true.  I am Your child and I know that You will never fail me.


John 3:7b-15

I believe, I hope and I trust in You and because I do, I have Your promise of joy and life on earth and eternal joy and life in heaven.




No comments:

Post a Comment