Saturday, March 8, 2014

Isaiah 58:9b-14, Psalm 86:1-6, Luke 5:27:32

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Isaiah 58:9b-14, Psalm 86:1-6, Luke 5:27:32



Isaiah 58:9b-14

My Beloved, I can be oppressive, mean spirited and selfish when  I lack humility.  Hot words that lack understanding and kindness spill from my lips. Your word today is clear and Your will for me is to reflect Your mercy, compassion, tenderness and kindness all day everyday especially in this wonderful season of Lent.  I don't have to do it on my own, You gladly supply all the grace I need if only I ask for it.

Beloved Jesus, meek, humble and generous of heart make my heart like unto Thine.  Send Your Spirit of Wisdom on me so I can walk in the light of His Light.

Psalm 86:1-6

Verse 6 
"Listen, O Lord, to my prayer, hear the voice of my pleading."  And grant me my heart's desire.  You are my Lord and my God.  My life and my joy comes comes from You. Lead me through Your Holy Spirit so I may walk in Your shadow all the days of my life.

Luke 5:27:32

My Beloved, You actively seek out sinners and so I have hope.  You came looking for me as You went looking for Levi the tax collector. Your call is universal no one is excluded from being Your disciple.  I can choose to obey Your all and follow You or ignore You, the choice is mine to determine whether I will be happy with You or miserable without You.  I am a sinner Lord and always in need of You..  Thank You for being my Lord and my God.


No comments:

Post a Comment