Monday, October 28, 2013

Ephesians 2:19-22, Psalm 19:2-5, Luke 6:12-16

 FEAST OF ST. SIMON & ST. JUDE - APOSTLES & MARTYRS

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Ephesians 2:19-22, Psalm 19:2-5, Luke 6:12-16


Ephesians 2:19-22

Listen to me ____ Mine and pay attention my words.  You belong to the family of the household of the Most High God.  You are holy because all God's people are holy.  You have God as your Father, you have Me as your Beloved, your Spouse, your Brother and your Friend.  You have our Spirit who gives you life in the Triune God.  You have the family of God as your brothers and sisters.  You have the Saints as your companions and the angels to minister to you, to gaurd and protect you lest you hit your foot against a stone and fall.  Heaven upholds you, My Word sustains you, the Father's love enfolds you and the Holy Spirit makes His home in you.  You ____ Mine are wonderfully precious in My sight.
 
Psalm 19:2-5

____ Mine, everything in nature is sustained by divine will.  All that is exists because I will it.  Everything in the universe speaks of Me and of My Father.  The Spirit of the Godhead is in all that is beautiful and worthy of praise.

____ Mine, I am present in the spectacular and in the silence, in light and in shadow.  I am in all things and if you seek me in sincerity and truth, you will never fail to find Me.  You are Mine in time and in eternity.  

Luke 6:12-16

____ Mine, when man separates himself from God he loses hope.  When I lived on earth as a Man, I loved the times I spent all night alone with My Father.  I leaned against His heart and I knew what He desired of Me for it was what I desired Myself for My will is one with His.

With the dawning of the sun after a night of perfect union with My Father, My Dad, I was able to do all that He desired.  I chose the twelve but they were whom the Father chose as well.  Each one special, each precious in our sight.  My Father and I chose you too _____ Mine, remain in our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment