Monday, March 25, 2013

                                     PASSION WEEK
 35th Day in Lent


http://www.bibleclaret.org/bibles/english.htm

===========================================================
Psalm 63:2-9



2 O God, you are my God, it is you I seek;
for you my body longs and my soul thirsts,
as a dry and weary land without water.
3 Thus have I gazed upon you in the sanctuary,
to see your power and your glory.
4 Your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
5 I will bless you as long as I live,
lift up my hands and call on your name.
6 As with the richest food my soul will feast;
my mouth will praise you with joyful lips.
7 When I remember you on my bed
I think of you all through the night,
8 for you have been my help;
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
9 My soul clings to you,
your right hand upholds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment