Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Isaiah 49:1-6, Psalm 71:1-6, 15 & 17, John 13:21-33, 36-38

PASSION WEEK
 
 36th DAY IN LENT

Breathe in me Breath of Life, fill me, imbue me.

I AM the Breath of Life.  Breathe My Breath.  
I AM the Spirit of Life be filled with Me.  
Remain in Me.  
Let My Life flow out from you into the world.  
Come away with me, let Me abide in you.  
Touch Me and be touched by Me.  
Talk to Me and let me be heard by you.  
Sing to Me your tender passion always consoles Me.

Isaiah 66:2
"............I am looking for is the one who is meek and contrite of heart, who trembles at my word."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaiah 49:1-6, Psalm 71:1-6, 15 & 17, John 13:21-33, 36-38

http://www.bibleclaret.org/bibles/english.htm

Isaiah 49:1-6

There never was and there never will be anyone as humble as You my God.  You who are all powerful and who reposed in God's Bosom in eternity, in perfect obedience and humility submitted to Your Father's will that You be born of a woman. To become incarnate and to share in our humanity.  Through Your experience of being like us in all things save sin, You raised the dignity of all men.  You taught us that all men are born equal and all are loved equally by God.  We are saved by His loving, tender, Fatherly, compassion.  You revealed the fullness of God's love for us by dying for us.  The Crucifix is a visible, tangible reminder that through Your Sacrifice we partake in the fullness of divine life in abundance here on earth with the promise and hope of perfect and eternal joy in heaven.


Psalm 71:1-6, 15 & 17

You are my God, my Lord, my Refuge, my Stronghold, my Deliverer, my Help in times of distress.  You knew me from the moment I was conceived, You called me by my name.  No other has loved me as You have done.  I live to praise You and glorify You.  I will speak of Your goodness all my days and tell of the marvel of Your wonderful love for me, a sinner.  You have taught me and now I walk in the light of Your Law of Love.

John 13:21-33, 36-38

Every time I sin I betray You and Your love.  I do not have to look at anyone when You say, "One of you will betray me."  It is I O Lord who have grieved You so often by my pride and self-righteousness.  Although You have showed me and taught me the path of humility and obedience I still refuse to walk in the way of wisdom and Truth.  You have loved me, You have let me recline on Your bosom, I am the beloved disciple and I do love You.  There are times in the past my Lord when I ate the food You fed me and I went into the night and mingled with sinners and led others to sin as well.  You were raised on the Cross and on the Cross You glorified the Father, in carrying my own daily cross joyfully I too can glorify You.  

Truly Lord, my spirit is willing but my flesh is so terribly weak. Were it not for You, I would have perished long ago. Thank You for the patience, compassion and mercy You have always shown me. I love You Lord, take my poor little love and unite it with Your Mother's so I may love You with her perfect love and thus be pleasing to You always.

No comments:

Post a Comment