Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Isaiah 49:8-15, Psalm 145:8-9, 13cd-14, 17-18, John 5:17-30


25th Day in Lent
I serve My Father and I serve you too because I love you. Remember to do the same.

Isaiah 54;13 & 17
13 All your children will be taught by Yahweh, and they will prosper greatly. 
 17 No weapon forged against you will succeed, and all who speak against you will be silenced. Such is the lot of the servants of Yahweh, and such is the right I grant them – says Yahweh.
========================================================
Isaiah 49:8-15, Psalm 145:8-9, 13cd-14, 17-18, John 5:17-30

Isaiah 49:8-15


We have Your promise that You will never abandons us.  The Covenant of Love is an everlasting Covenant.  You will remain with us and walk with us from now to eternity.  You will protect us so evil will not dare to approach us. 

15 Can a woman forget the baby at her breast 

and have no compassion on the child of her womb?
 Yet though she forget, I will never forget you.

Psalm 145:8-9, 13cd-14, 17-18

Everyone of these verses reassures me that You will never leave me or abandon me. You are a faithful God and Your watchful care over me gives me courage.  I will not be afraid for You walk with me all my days.

John 5:17-30

Teach me Beloved to seek Your will in all things. To know what You want me to do and to do it exactly as You wish me to according to the example You have left me.  To offer service in love, to withhold all judgment for I am as weak if not weaker than my neighbor.  If I love as You do I will never err.  Teach me to offer unconditional love, the same love You show me every day all day.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment