Thursday, February 28, 2013

Jeremiah 17:5-10, Psalm 1:1-4 & 6, Luke 16:19-31


14th Day in Lent
 The greater your hunger and thirst for me even greater is My desire to satisfy you and give you all that you ask for. I love you remain in Me as I remain in you.


Isaiah 59:21b
My spirit which I have poured out on you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, will never leave you, nor your children, nor your children’s children forever and ever.
===============================================

Jeremiah 17:5-10, Psalm 1:1-4 & 6, Luke 16:19-31

http://www.bibleclaret.org/bibles/english.htm


Jeremiah 17:5-10

Trust in Me alone do not place your trust in men when I the Lord am with you. Do not let your love be drawn away from Me to any created thing. Trust in Me and live. Trust in Me and remain in My love and you will bear fruit that will last. Always fresh, always green, always fruitful. In Me you will never know want or fear. No harm will come to you. Evil will not ensnare you for I the Lord your God am with you always. Men will fail you, I am faithful, I know you, I love you. In Me alone is life in abundance. In Me you will never know rejection only loving kindness and acceptance. You are irrevocably Mine. 
NEVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE MINE

Psalm 1:1-4 & 6

My Love, the world is full of people who are good, holy and righteous and who follow You with sincerity. The world is also full of wicked men and women who mock and scoff all that is pure, noble and holy. I can choose with whom I will keep company. I can choose to keep my mind, heart and soul fixed on You through the busy hours of the day and draw my strength and nourishment from You.  If I do then I in turn can pour out Your strength and Your love to everyone I meet. You know Your own and Your own know You. Blessed be the Name of the Lord now and forever.


Luke 16:19-31

The sin of indifference to the suffering and the wounds of another is a heinous offence against God. I am called by God to be my brother's keeper. This is my mission to take what I have received from the hands of a loving and generous God and share it with everyone I encounter through the day. When I fail to give, I fail to live the life of my Beloved.

My Beloved, there are so many in the world who have a great hunger and thirst. Their lives are miserable because they do not know You - if they did they could feast at Your banquet. But there is no one to lead them. Their very hunger and poverty and desire will find favor in Your sight whereas we who have sat, dined and feasted each day at Your table but refused to share what we have received, will be condemned. Let us not be surprised when we will be counted among the goats whereas those we least expected to be saved will be among the sheep. 

Now is the acceptable time of the Lord, now is the time of our visitation. Let us stay awake!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment