Sunday, December 23, 2012

Micah 5:1-41, Hebrews 10:5-10, Psalm 80:2-4, 15-16, 18-19, Luke 1:39-45


DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:


My Beloved, the world is in dire need of peace.  Peace in our hearts, homes, neighborhoods and among nations.  Oh Prince of Peace You alone can bring peace and give peace.  Hear our prayers this Christmas and may peace reign once more in Your world.


My Beloved, every time we received You in the Holy Eucharist, at every worthy reception of Your Body, Soul and Divinity, we are transformed into You.  We are made one with You.  We are sanctified in You.

Thank You Father for the awesome Gift of Your Son to us in the Holy Eucharist.  Thank You Beloved for saying yes to the incarnation and obeying the will of Your Father


My Beloved we receive every good and perfect gift from You.  Keep me for Yourself.  Protect me and keep me safe from evil and terror.  Preserve me and may I do nothing to displease You and make You turn away from me.  Lord keep me safe in Your Most Holy Name, the Name that saves.


Mama dearest, Mother of God, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, enter our home as You entered the home of Elizabeth.  Bring Jesus with You and bless and sanctify our everyday life with Your gracious presence and the Holy Presence of Jesus.  Assist us as you assisted Elizabeth and help us, your poor children who have recourse to you the Mother of God and Mother of all creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment