Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Isaiah 40:1-11, Psalm 96:1-3, & 10-12, Matthew 18:12-14

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:

"Trust Me ---- Mine!"  "I do my Beloved and I will."



---- Mine, be comforted! Be strengthened your time of deliverance is at hand.  I have paid the price of your ransom.  You are Mine.  Live in My Love, live as My Light.  Time is short,trust not in the things that are passing but in My Word which stands firm forever.  Rise up to Me, remain in Me, witness to My Love.  Let me shine in you as you reveal My Presence and my Word which abides in you.

I AM YOUR GOD.  I HAVE WON YOU FOR MYSELF WHEN I RESCUED YOUR FROM THE JAWS OF DEATH.  I know you are weak and helpless.  I've got you.  My arms are around you.  I will hold you close to My heart because it is here that you desire to be.


My Beloved, my heart rejoices in You for You are and have been exceedingly good to me.  May I take every opportunity to tell everyone how good You have been and continue to be to me.

All creation rightly sings Your praises and exults in Your glory, majesty and power.  I unite my voice along with all that lives to praise You, adore You, and offer a hymn of thanksgiving, adoration and love.


Only You my God would leave the ninety nine perfectly healthy sheep in hand and go in search for the one stupid, silly, weak, idiotic, foolish sheep who did not have the good sense to stay close to the Shepherd and to the flock.  

Thank You for coming for me and having found me, thank You for carrying me home and placing me in the Father's bosom.

THANK YOU ALSO FOR REMINDING ME TODAY THAT I AM A DAUGHTER OF THE KING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment