Friday, July 13, 2012

Hosea 14:2-10, Psalm 51:3-4, 8-9 & 17, Matthew 10:16-23

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:




My Beloved, God never tires of calling us until we hear His voice and return to Him.  You were right in calling us sheep.  So often we are as clueless as they are.  We wander further away from You unaware that we are walking right into the snare set for us by the enemy.  But God is always watching over us.  He understands that we are weak and need His strength.  When we are contrite, He hastens to forgive us and restore to us in double measure all the grace we have squandered.  Praise is the gift and the sacrifice most pleasing to the Almighty as the acknowledgment of all He has done for us.  He went to the lengths of asking You to lay down Your life in order to redeem us.  

Verses 7-10 
 His fragrance, like a Lebanon cedar.
8 They will dwell in my shade again,
they will flourish like the grain,
they will blossom like a vine,
and their fame will be like Lebanon wine.
9 I am like an ever-green cypress tree;
all your fruitfulness comes from me.
10 Straight are the ways of Yahweh:
the just walk in them, but the sinners stumble.

These verses reveal to us how much God loves us and how He longs to - healthy in mind, body and spirit.  The fragrance of God's presence in our soul emanates from us as we flourish and blossom as we walk in His ways. Even though stumble because we are sinners, He will not abandon us for He created us in love.


My Beloved, if You grant me the grace of a willing spirit then I will always be at Your disposal and You can do with me as You will.  This is what I plead with You to grant me this day.  

Give me a willing spirit that desires to walk in Truth that I may have wisdom as a light in my heart, permitting me to walk without stumbling.  Lord, that I have been a great sinner is no secret, You know it and I know it and there is no shame in acknowledging it because had I not sinned, You would not have come looking for me, saved me and lavished Your love on me.  I know what it means to grope in the dark and to live in the light of Your overwhelming love which is more tender than a mother's for her baby and more powerful and strong than that of an earthly father for his children.  I am Yours my Lord, always only Yours. 


M---  Mine, never forget that You belong to me.  You are my sheep, You are part of my flock, I am Your Good Shepherd who has laid down His life for you and raised you to new live.  Be not afraid.  With Me beside You, My Holy Spirit within You and my Father overshadowing You, You will always walk in the freedom of the children of the Most High.  It is true that there is much evil in the world but this is evil's last days and while it may seem that evil is invincible, it is a lie, for the devil is a liar and the father of lies.

I own the victory and I have won the victory as well. I have overcome and I have conquered and You are saved.  Fear must have no place in Your life for perfect love casts out fear.  Remember this, true love does not seek to possess the other, it seeks to cherish the other as I cherish You.  

WOW!!! Thank You my Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment