Sunday, May 13, 2012

Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48, 1 John 4:7-10, Psalm 98:1-4, John 15:9-17

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:  Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48, 1 John 4:7-10,
                                                                    Psalm 98:1-4, John 15:9-17
YOU DID NOT CHOOSE ME, I CHOSE YOU


Acts 10:34-35

M--- Mine, I have no favorites neither has My Father - all are loved equally and we listen to everyone who fears God and does good.  We pour out the Holy Spirit generously to all who believe and thirst for Him.

Speaking in tongues and praising God is a sign that God's Spirit dwells in me.  It is God's Spirit in me that creates a hunger and thirst to know more about Him and to live for Him, love Him and serve Him. 


1 John 4:7- 10

 My Beloved, I can do nothing on my own, I cannot even love You unless You first draw me to Yourself by Your love.  Your perfect goodness and kindness in Your manifold blessing to me reveals Your love for me.  this creates in me a desire to respond to Your perfect love.  in order to please You I too must love in return, first You above and before all else and then my neighbour as myself.  The Father loves me so much he sent You to be the means of my salvation by offering Yourself as an atoning sacrifice.  Thank You Father, thank You Jesus, Thank You Holy Spirit of God.


Psalm 98:3

"He has not forgotten His love nor His faithfulness." 


This wonderful assurance comforts me my Beloved.

 
John 15:9-17

M--- Mine, there is much in life that will disturb you and cause you to lose the peace and joy that you enjoy in Me if you permit it.  It is the same love I have for you that the Father has for Me - there are no degrees of love in God.  The only way to enjoy a constant peace and joy if for you to remain like a weaned child that is quiescent on its mother's breast.  Let nothing alarm you, let nothing disturb the peace that is yours in Me.  Obey My commandments just as I obey My Father.  Obedience is the direct pathway to the heart of the most high God of love.

I do not offer an incomplete, fractured, now and then peace and joy, I offer it completely all the time.  It is up to you to accept it and remain in it through your obedience to all that I command you.

I chose you to do all that I wish to accomplish in you.  You are called to work tirelessly and selflessly in My vineyard.  You are called to spend yourself - the more You give the more you will receive.  All that you need you will receive if You ask the Father in My Name - remain always in My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment