Wednesday, May 9, 2012

1 Corinithians 1:2-9, Psalm 5:4, 9a,b 12-13

DAILY MEDITATION:  1 Corinthians 1: 2-9


1 Corinthians 1:2-9

2............to you whom God has sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, together with those who everywhere call upon the name of our Lord Christ Jesus, their Lord and ours.
Receive grace and peace from God our Father, and Christ Jesus our Lord.
I give thanks constantly to my God for you and for the grace of God given to you in Christ Jesus. For you have been fully enriched in him with words as well as with knowledge, even as the testimony concerning Christ was confirmed in you. You do not lack any spiritual gift and only await the glorious coming of Christ Jesus, our Lord. He will keep you stead­fast to the end, and you will be with­out reproach on the day of the coming of our Lord Jesus. The faithful God will not fail you after calling you to this fellowship with his Son, Christ Jesus, our Lord.


 M--- Mine, this is my promise and my assurance to you today and always, if you are faithful you will find that I am even more faithful.  believe that what I have said is true.  Believe in Me and believe in the One who sent Me.  Together, the Triune God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit will come upon you and remain with you forever.

 Psalm 5:4, 9a,b 12-13

From daybreak you hear my voice, from dawn I am in your presence watching for you.
 Lead me, O Lord, through your path of righteousness; make your way straight before me, 
 12 But for those who take refuge in you, let them ever sing and rejoice. Let your deliverance shield them, that they may praise you in gladness – those who love your name, O Lord.
13 You bless all who live in righteousness; your favor covers them as a shield.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment