Sunday, April 22, 2012

Psalm 92:2, 14-16

DAILY LECTIONARY:  Psalm 92:2, 14-16


Psalm 92:2-3, 14-16

It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
to sing praise to your name, O Most High,
to proclaim your grace in the morning,
to declare your faithfulness at night,
 
14 Planted in the house of the Lord,
they will prosper in the courts of our God.
15 In old age they will still bear fruit
they will stay fresh and green,
16 to proclaim that the Lord is upright,
“He is my Rock,” they say, “he never fails.”

My Beloved grant me this grace that each day that I may live that I may give thanks to You and make music and sing to Your Name O Most High God. That I may proclaim Your love each morning and at night when I lay my head on my pillow I will declare the truth of Your Eternal Word in the watches of the night.

Grant my Love, that I may be planted in Your House and as I advance in age may I still bear fruit in plenty for the Kingdom.  May my spirit  be full of sap, eager to labor for Your glory and proclaim that You are always just, kind, compassionate, loving and merciful.  My Rock who never fails.












No comments:

Post a Comment