Monday, April 2, 2012

Hebrews 3:7

Daily Inspiration:  Hebrews 3:7

 Hebrews 3:7

Listen to what the Holy Spirit says: If only you would hear God’s voice today!

My Beloved, the whole of this day grant me the grace to still all the noise within and without and to pay close attention to the Spirit who will reveal to me all that You wish to tell me beginning with this moment.

---- Mine, do I not reign in you?  Have I not established My Kingdom within You?  Do I not command and rule you?  Then pause before you speak or act and consider for a moment what it is that I desire of you.  Don't rush off like a wild horse without bit or bridle to control it, to disaster, doom and destruction.  Wait!  Be still!  Listen to what I desire of you and how I desire you to speak or act.  Be not afraid for those you love either family or friend.  Trust Me!  I always give what you need at the time that you need it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment