Friday, April 27, 2012

Acts 9:1-20, Psalm 117:1-2, John 6:52-59

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:  Acts 9:1-20, Psalm 117:1-2, John 6:52-59
Acts 9:1-20

Nothing is impossible for You my God.  Who would have imagined that a bigot and a blood thirsty fanatic like Saul could be transformed into the most praise worthy Paul.  You have a mission for all of us who folow the Way and who call ourselves Christians - even more so Catholics.  We have no shortage of role models in the saints and in You first and foremost.  Transform me Lord and use me as You will.

Psalm 117:1-2

Thank You my Beloved for drawing me into Youself and loving me.  I adore, worship and praise You and I offer You a thankful heart.

John 6:52-59

My Beloved Jesus, I thank You for the gift and the grace to participate daily in the celebration of the Holy Eucharist.  I know these verses are true from my own personal experience.  Every day in every way my own true God the nourishment You provide for my soul enables me to be transformed little by litte into the One who saved, redeemed and purchased me for eternal joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment