Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Acts 2:14, 22-33, Psalm 33:4-5, 18-20, 22, John 20:11-18

Daily Holy Mass Readings:  Acts 2:14, 22-33, Psalm 33:4-5, 18-20, 22,
                                                        John 20:11-18


Acts 2:14, 22-33

I believe, I hope and I trust You Lord, I know that You live and I know that I will not be disappointed for having trusted in You and placing all my hope and faith in Your merciful love..

M____ Mine,  You have done nothing of which You should feel shame. Yes, you  have been insensitive through ignorance but You have loved,  truly loved.  Do not be afraid I am with You.  My right hand upholds You.  My Word is within you and I walk beside You.  lean on Me and rest awhile in Me and I will refresh You and strengthen You.  You are Mine and I protect My own.

Thank You Beloved, You have comforted my poor wounded spirit.

Psalm 33:4-5, 18-20, 22
For upright is the Lord’s word
and worthy of trust is his work.
The Lord loves justice and righteousness;
the earth is full of his kindness.
 
18 But the Lord’s eyes are upon those who fear him,
upon those who trust in his loving-kindness
19 to deliver them from death
and preserve them from famine.
20 In hope we wait for the Lord,
for he is our help and our shield.
 
22 O Lord, let your love rest upon us,
even as our hope rests in you.

John 20:11-18

Beloved, You are seated at the right hand of the Father and from there You rule the living and the dead and Your Kingdom will never end.  All things are possible if we believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment