Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Deuteronomy 4:1, 5-9, Psalm 147:12-13, 15-16, 19-20, Matthew 5:17-20

Daily Holy Mass Readings:  Deuteronomy 4:1, 5-9, Psalm 157:12-13, 15-16, 19-20, Matthew 5:17-20



 Deuteronomy 4:1, 5-9

M--- Mine do You want to enter the Kingdom of God then put into practice all that I teach You.  I the Lord am Your God what reason do have you to fear or be discouraged?  Why do you moan and groan as if you are an orphan?  What have I not done for you?  Why do you seek the love of people, is not my love sufficient for you? Have I not loved you enough?  Have I not grafted you on to My Heart?  Is it not My Life that gives you strength - My Body and Blood that nourishes you?  Then why are you downcast?  Lift up your soul to receive the grace I pour upon you.  Shake off the gloom - you are a child of the Most High, you call My Father, your Abba, You call Me your Beloved Spouse.  Do not grieve Me by hankering for human acceptance and affection.

Psalm 147:12-13, 15, 19-20
 12 Exalt the Lord, ---- Mine,
praise your God!
13 For he strengthens the bars of your gates
and blesses your children within you.
 15 He sends his command to the earth
and swiftly runs his word.
19 It is he who tells Jacob his words,
his laws and decrees to Israel.
20 This he has not done for other nations,
so his laws remain unknown to them.

Matthew 5:17-20

M--- Mine, My Law is perfect, it is the law of love.  Total love for God  makes you one with Me and from this union love must flow to neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment