Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Daniel 3:25, 34-43, Psalm 25:4-9, Matthew 18:21-35

Daily Holy Mass Readings:  Daniel 3:25, 34-43, Psalm 25:4-9, 
                                                         Matthew 18:21-35


Daniel 3:25, 34-43
 
Verse 40....May this sacrifice of ours today obtain for us your favor for we know that those who trust in you shall never be disappointed. 41 And now, we serve you with our whole heart, we fear you and we seek your face. 42 Do not leave us in our humiliation, but treat us according to your kindness and your great mercy.

My Beloved Jesus, I am Yours - have mercy on me and do not abandon me.  May I be pleasing to You all day today.  Grant me Your Holy Spirit in order that I may be a blessing to all whom I meet this day.
Psalm 25:4-9
 
Teach me your ways, O Lord; make known to me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and instruct me, for you are my God, my savior; I hope in you all day long.
Remember your compassion, O Lord, your unfailing love from of old.
7Remember not the sins of my youth, but in your love remember me.
Good and upright, the Lord teaches sinners his way.
He teaches the humble of heart and guides them in what is right.

"---- Mine, you belong to Me.  Why are you troubled, anxious, disheartened - Trust Me!  I give you now and always everything you will ever need to live a life that is pelasing to Me.  You are a child of God, a daughter of the Father, grafted in Me, you aare heir to the Kingdom.  The Holy Spirit is poured upon you to give you counsel, to guide you, strengthen you, encourage you and to enable you to understand the things of God.  Lift up your soul and praise God!!!!.  

Thank You my Beloved.

Matthew 18:21-35
My Beloved, may I always recall how much you have forgiven me and may I look with compassion on those who struggle just as I continue to do, and may I show them the same mercy, compassion and kindness You have always shown me.

No comments:

Post a Comment