Friday, March 23, 2012

3 John

Daily Inspiration:  3 John

3 John

LISTEN AND OBEY

---- Mine, read this letter carefully and make a note of everything I wish to tell you today.

1)  You are My dear friend and I love you.

2)  I desire that everything goes well with you and that you may enjoy health in body and soul.

3)  You have been faithful and you walk in the truth that is revealed to you in My Church and in My Word.  Continue to do so as this gives me great joy.

4)  You are a catechist and I have entrusted many souls to you; watch over and nurture them carefully and tenderly - they are Mine.  provide them with all they need so they can walk the journey of life well equipped to meet any obstacle.  Whatever You do for each of these little ones You do it to Me.

5)  Accept everyone for My sake.

6)  Do not imitate evil rather do only that which is good and pleasing to Me.  

7)  Work joyfully and faithfully in tandem with your fellow-catechist whom I have chosen to work along with you and ensuring that you always give your very best.

8)  Pay close attention to those who have more experience than you and heed their advise and instruction.

"It is not you who speaks the Spirit of your Father speaks in you."

No comments:

Post a Comment