Monday, February 20, 2012

Isaiah 40:27-31, 41:10, 13, 14, 16 17

Daily Meditation:  Isaiah 40:27-31, 
                          Isaiah 41:10, 13, 14, 16 17


Isaiah 40:27-31,                           
Isaiah 41:10, 13, 14, 16 17


"---- Mine,
 27 How can you say,
how can you complain,
that your destiny is hidden from Me,
that your rights are ignored by God?
28 Have you not known, have you not heard
that the Lord is an everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth?
He does not grow tired or weary,
His knowledge is without limit.
29 He gives strength to the enfeebled,
He gives vigor to the wearied.
30 Youth may grow tired and faint,
young men will stumble and fall,
31 but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar as with eagle’s wings;
they will run and not grow weary;
they will walk and never tire.

10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will give you strength, I will bring you help, I will uphold you with the right hand of my justice.
13 For I, the Lord, your God, take hold of your right hand and say to you: “Fear not, I am your assistance.”
14 Fear not,
I am your redeemer, says Yahweh,
the Holy One of Israel, your helper.
16 But you will rejoice in the Lord and glory in the Holy One of Israel.
17  I, the Lord, will hear them;
I, the God of Israel, will not forsake you.


"---- Mine, how can you not believe that I am your ever-present in times of trouble?  How can you doubt My Word that My Holy Spirit is with you and in you.  You are never alone, My love overshadows and protects you.  pay attention ---- Mine to what I say to you this morning and try to comprehend the depths of My love for you. "

"Thank You my Beloved, it does not matter to You that I have sinned, for You know I am human and I will sin, what is important is that I realise I have sinned, acknowledge my faults, beg pardon and make reparation.  I must resolve, with the help You always make available to me through grace, to sin no more.  iIam weak but that does not matter - You my Beloved are strong and all I need to do is to lean on You and make use of Your strength."


No comments:

Post a Comment