Sunday, February 26, 2012

Genesis 9:8-15, 1 Peter 3:18-22, Psalm 25:4-9, Mark 1:12-15

Daily Readings at Holy Mass: Genesis 9:8-15, 1 Peter  3:18-22, 
                                                              Psalm 25:4-9, Mark 1:12-15

Genesis 9:9 & 11

"See ---- Mine, I am making a Covenant with you and your descendants after you.  I will establish My Covenant with you."

1 Peter  3:18-22

My Beloved, the Father has given You dominion over all things in heaven on earth and under the earth.  All things are subject to Your rule and authority and me too Lord.  Command me to do Your will and grant me the grace I need to obey and fulfill Your command.  Take away all fear, all self-consciousness and all timidity. You have given me a spirit of boldness, let me be courageous in every situation.

Psalm 25:4-9

This prayer I make mine this morning my glorious God.  Teach me, guide me, walk with me, hold my hand, fill me, forgive me have compassion for my weaknesses and frailty and strengthen me and lift me.  Give me true humility in order that I may see myself as I am.

Mark 1:12-15

Beloved, angels ministered to You and You minister to me.  As I try to follow in Your footsteps You will help me turn away from the world and all its temporary allurements.  You will strengthen my desire to follow You alone.  As I immerse myself in Your Word, You will increase and strengthen my faith, hope and love.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment