Sunday, December 4, 2011

Psalm 9:10-12,13

Daily Meditation:  Psalm 9:10-12, 13

Psalm 9:10-12,---13




10 The Lord is a rampart for the oppressed, a refuge in times of distress.
11 Those who cherish your name, O Lord, can rely on you, for you have never forsaken those who look to you.
12 Sing praises to the Lord enthroned in Zion, proclaim his deeds among the nations.
.................he does not ignore the cry of the lowly.

My Beloved, I asked You to please speak to me words of reassurance and once again You haven't failed.  You have spoken to eloquently as only a God of love can.  I am not afraid as long as I have You beside me.  You will not allow me to  be tried beyond my ability to endure.  St. Paul tells us that, "All things work for the good of those who love You."  He knew from experience that this is true.  I love You and I thank You for never abandoning me.  You are my Beloved, my ever present help always.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---- Mine never doubt this, I shall never permit anything to happen to Yo that I did not think was necessary for your growth in love.  Remember that I encompass you both within and without.  Don't be afraid My dear, if you are it means that you do not trust your Beloved.

****************************************************

I do trust You Beloved.  I shall stand firm because You are my Rock, my Fortress, my Sure Foundation, my Deliverer, and my Help.  I believe because Your Word is True.

No comments:

Post a Comment