Saturday, December 3, 2011

Psalm 50:15

Daily Meditation:  Psalm 50:15

Psalm 50:15


Call on Me in time of calamity'
I will deliver you and you will glorify Me.

I have called on You often O Lord during the years I h ave been alive and You have never let me down and I know You never will.  You are the God of the impossible and nothing is impossible to You for You are all powerful.  You are an ever present help in times of trouble.  Thank You Lord.
___________________________________________________

---- Mine let your entire being praise my Holy Name always.  I will save you before the waters cover your head.  I will stoop down and puck you so the waters will not engulf or overwhelm you.  You will be saved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will praise You my Beloved as long as I  have breath in my body.  You are worthy of all praise, worship and adoration.  I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment